REGISTRATION IS CURRENTLY CLOSED
Please check back on September 1st when registration will open again. Thank you for visiting the Camrose Shock Football Website.
To prepare for registration, please see the Registration Procedure & Check List located below. This will ensure you have all your materials and information ready when registration opens.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE & CHECK LIST:
- Online Registration is completed fully (all field must be filled in)
- Medical Form printed and completed fully
- Click HERE to download Medical Form
- Copy of Report Card (grades can be blacked out)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Alberta Health Care
- Registration Fee
- Equipment Use Deposit is $300.00 (This cheque is NOT cashed & is held in trust until the end of the season. When your equipment is returned, you will be given your cheque back. If you do not return your equipment, your cheque will be cashed)
We must have ALL forms and copies, without them your child is NOT allowed on the field for any practices or games.
Please contact Romonda Kuntz if there are any problems or arrangements necessary re: payment of these fees.
RETURNING PLAYERS – We have copies of your Alberta Health Care and Birth Certificate on file.
** Please note that there will be no refunds after the team has been selected. **