REGISTRATION IS CURRENTLY CLOSED
Please check back on September 1st when registration will open again. Thank you for visiting the Camrose Shock Football Website.
To prepare for registration, please see the Registration Procedure & Check List located below. This will ensure you have all your materials and information ready when registration opens.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE & CHECK LIST:
- Online Registration is completed fully (all field must be filled in)
- Medical Form printed and completed fully
- Click HERE to download Medical Form
- Copy of Report Card (grades can be blacked out)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Alberta Health Care
- Registration Fee – Tryout Fee is $150.00 payable by cash or by e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org – payable by January 5,2020
- Regular Season Fee for 202o is $440.00 and will be payable March 1st 2020.
- Equipment Use FEE is $400.00 if Equipment is NOT RETURNED. (This is done on an honor system. If you do not return your equipment, you will be required to pay this)
We must have ALL forms and copies, without them your child is NOT allowed on the field for any practices or games.
Please contact Romonda Kuntz if there are any problems or arrangements necessary re: payment of these fees.
RETURNING PLAYERS – We have copies of your Alberta Health Care and Birth Certificate on file.
** Please note that there will be no refunds after the team has been selected. **