REGISTRATION PROCEDURE & CHECK LIST:
- Online Registration is completed fully (all fields must be filled in)
- Medical Form printed and completed fully. A new form must be filled out even if they played Shock in 2023
- Click HERE to download Medical Form
- Copy of Report Card (grades can be blacked out) – We just need report cards to prove what grade the player is in. If the school uses PowerSchool, we can accept the front page saying what grade they are in
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Alberta Health Care
- Registration Fee – Tryout Fee is $200.00 (The tryout fee includes the combine, 3 tryouts and a t-shirt.) payable by cash on the first day of tryouts or by e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If paying by E-Transfer please make sure you are writing the players’ name in the memo line of the transfer so we know who it is for.
- The regular Season Fee for 2024 is $500.00 (regular season fees include the players’ banquet ticket, their photo, and a practice jersey.)
- Equipment Use FEE is $400.00 if Equipment is NOT RETURNED. (This is done on an honor system. If you do not return your equipment, you will be required to pay this)
We must have ALL forms and copies, without them your child is NOT allowed on the field for any practices or games.
Please contact Romonda Kuntz or Callie Pelech, email@example.com, if there are any problems or arrangements necessary re: payment of these fees.
** Please note that there will be no refunds after the team has been selected. **